The turducken of desserts

Today I was helping my mom prepare some goodies for her co-workers, we made a thing that we saw on Pinterest. It was a cookie, with a Reese’s cup in the middle (or Oreo, as another option) and brownie on top, baked together. Before this, about six months… Or was it a year o.0… So anyways, a little ways in the past, I had tried baking another thing along the lines of this, a cookie covered Oreo. Each of these desserts were fairly successful, and I think they are very neat creations, but I can’t help but wonder, what would their turducken type name be?? For those of you who don’t know, (I’m not sure how many people know what a turducken is…) a turducken is this food collaboration where the cook stuffs a chicken inside a duck, and then inside a turkey. I’m not sure how exactly your supposed to cook it, or how it tastes, but it’s an interesting concept. So what do you all think the cookie, Reese’s peanut butter cup, and brownie collaboration should be called?


The picture was taken before I added the brownie batter, and these were the Oreo ones.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s